- Brown paper bag
- Aluminum foil
- Colored construction
- Thread or string
- Marker pens
- Loose-leaf reinforcements
Steps to make a witch:
1. Cut a large panel from the paper bag
2. Hold the paper to your face, and, with a crayon, lightly mark where to
cut holes for the eyes, nose and mouth.
3. Cut two almond-shaped
eyes. Cut a small circle for the nose. Cut an opening for the mouth large
enough to stick your tongue through. Make it wicked.
4. From a sheet of black
construction paper, cut the witch's hair. Glue it in place. From the
aluminum foil, make the crown. Turn the bottom edge under to make it
straight and glue it in place above the hair.
5. Cut long, pointed eyelashes from black construction paper.
6. Make a long pointed nose for the cone.