- Brown paper bag
- Aluminum foil
- Colored construction
- Thread or string
- Marker pens
- Loose-leaf reinforcements
Steps to make a king:
1. Cut a large panel from the paper bag
2. Hold the paper to your face, and, with a crayon, lightly mark where to
cut holes for the eyes, nose and mouth.
3. Cut two triangles for the
eyes. Cut a long triangle for the nose. Cut a rectangle for the mouth.
4. On another piece of the
paper bag, cut out the pattern for the king's nose. Fold along the dotted
5. Glue the flap. Fit the nose in place, and tape the tabs to the back of
6. Turn the mask over. Using a black marker, outline the eyes and draw the
eyebrows. Use a red marker to outline the mouth.