- Brown paper bag
- Aluminum foil
- Colored construction
- Thread or string
- Black Marker pens
- Loose-leaf reinforcements
Steps to make a knight:
1. Cut a large panel from the paper bag
2. Hold the paper to your face, and, with a crayon, lightly mark where to
cut holes for the eyes, nose and mouth.
3. Cut two almond-shaped
eyes. Cut a rectangle for the mouth.
4. From black construction paper cut eyebrows and a long droopy moustache.
Glue them in place in your mask.
5. Copy the pattern for the knight's helmet onto aluminum foil. Very
carefully cut it out and glue it in place.
6. With a black marker, outline the eyes and the lower lips.